Sunday, July 11, 2010

Need a massage?


Then get one. Your body is calling for it. THEN GET ONE! It's so simple and not that expensive nowadays. Especially with the Massage Envy franchise everywhere I look. It is extremely relaxing. I feel asleep in the waiting room. There were celebrity magazines galore, the room was dark, but perfectly lit with candles to read up on Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush's break up. And I wasn't sitting on some chair from the $1 store. It was a couch as soft as a baby's bottom. Trust me when I tell you that I fell asleep. What took 5 minutes for the masseuse to call me, I was out like a light. They are professional and give you a questionnaire to fill out to and talk about while you are getting a massage. I like silence during a massage, but the masseuse was simply pointing out my knots and possibilities on how I could have gotten them and how to get rid of them.
If you are stressed, have an eye twitch, can't sleep, or all of the above, then go and get your massage on. Totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment