Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cooking Tidbits



Making home-made ANYTHING is better than going out and buying it, especially if it's frozen. But here is a vinegarette dressing I basically live off of.

Vibrant Vinegarette

1 teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
2 teaspoons of Balsamic Vinegar
1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
Sprinkle of Salt and Pepper; Season to taste

You can mix all of these together in a small plastic container and shake to make sure all the ingredients gets mixed up perfectly together. I recommend this dressing with a Caprese (lettuce, grape tomatoes, FRESH mozzarella) Salad. YUM YUM IN MY TUM.

I also use this dipping sauce at home also. It's my "go to" condiment. It goes good with fried green beans.

Zesty Dipping Sauce

1/3 - cup mayonnaise
1/3 - cup ketchup
1 - tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
Mix all of these in a small box and stir, whisk or shake it!

I also use this dipping sauce at home also. It's my "go to" condiment. It goes good with fried green beans.

Happy Eating!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Girl! I'm going to try your dipping sauce. I already make that viniagrette. I use horseradish mustard instead though.

    ReplyDelete