Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to all. It has been an eventful 2011 and last night was no exception. It was kind of a madhouse (in a good way) at my mom's yesterday with people drinking beer, rum, and Nyquil.

The kids got great presents and the looks on their faces are priceless. The boys aren't even that selfish (I use this term loosely) because they were passing out gifts anxiously awaiting what the grown ups got too! So cute!

My family usually celebrates Christmas on Christmas Eve so today we are just chillin' out. Alex got some money so tomorrow we plan to head out to Toys R Us to spend some of it. Alex made me a present at school and put it in my stocking so I opened it last night.


He told me that he worked hard and saved it for me for Christmas. :) :) :) :) :)

I also wrote a summary on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Better late than never!

Merry Christmas!

http://zaffit.com/2011/12/25/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-uninvited/

1 comment:

  1. aww k lindo my chini....and u r right hijita it was a wonderful xmas eve...love you and thanks 4 all ur help...btw everybody loved ur lasagna....we want more.... :) <3

    ReplyDelete