Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bad Girls Club


The Bad Girls Club is a show on Oxygen about bitches who don't give a fuck. Point. Blank. Period. And you better believe it's entertaining. The first clip I watched was from Season 2 when Jennavecia pees in the sink and adds tabasco sauce in Tanisha's juice. Dirty and disgusting, I know, but so was the heffa who peed in the sink. Ever since then I was rather intrigued.


SEASON 1

I'm not even gonna front. Never seen it. Not interested in seeing it. To me there was no Season 1.


SEASON 2

Lyric (She bounced early)



Right to Left: Jennavecia, Darlene, Cordelia, Neveen, Tanisha, Hannah, Andrea





This is the season where the bitches brought it! Tanisha and Hannah hail from Brooklyn, New York and they definitely brought Brooklyn to L.A. They didn't give a shit. Jennavecia hailed from Vegas and was a dirty Vegas rat. Darlene was a confused soul from Texas, Cordelia was a hot mess, Neveen was a straight shootin smart ass from Oregon (random), Tanisha brought it on and popped off every chance she needed to, Hannah only looks sweet and innocent, and Andrea(Lyric's replacement) was a bootleg Paris Hilton who was boring and bounced up on Cordelia (yes, the girl).

SEASON 3



These broads also brought on the brawls. From right to left: Whitney aka BOSTON THIS BOSTON THAT. Holy mother of irritating. She had her moments but for the most part she was OK. Amber M. aka Cookie was funny as hell. She's from Minnesota(I think) and was annoying at times, but funny as hell. The shit outta her mouth was funny. KC was from Compton and boy, that Compton came out when she smelled alcohol. Amber B. was besties with Amber M. They even had the Amber show, but this pitiful Pittsburgh broad was embarrassing to watch. An embarrassment to women that is. Ailea is from Georgia was one of the dumbest broads on the show. I hope she has changed completely. Tiffany from Chicago always kept it real. She was funny, didn't really beef with any of the girls, and if she did she was all about confrontation. But confrontation in a civilized-don't-fuck-with-me kind of way LOVE HER. Sarah from Milwaukee was the X wifey who needed to slut it up in L.A. This girl was married before the age of 25!!! She kept her cool most of the time, but every now and again snapped. She was on Playboy so you KNOW there was some hatin going on. I follow some of the girls on twitter and I LOVE THEM. I think they love me back sometimes.

After KC left, Ashley came into the picture. She hailed from Washington State and as you can see is very pretty. She has a little brother who had down syndrome and I cried when I read about that. I'm a Sensitive Sally. Bad girls need to cry too.

SEASON 4

From right to left: Annie from Cali-annoying as hell. Portia from Texas had a daughter back home but quickly left after throwing down with the next broad Natalie. Natalie is from the bay (San Francisco) and everyone knew SHE RAN L.A. A lot of them bad girls were hatin on her, but she's educated and knew some people. OK, she didn't know Kobe Bryant, but who cares. Kate from Boston was called Malibu because well..look at her. Kendra wanted to get laid in L.A. Florina (Flo) hails from Staten Island, NY and she was really nice at first. But somewhere along the line, the Staten Island in her came out and she never held back. That's not a bad thing PEREEEZZZZZZ HILLLLLTOOOONNNNN. Amber from Virginia thought she was cool because her boyfriend was black. Flo beat her ass alcohol+ignorance+shit talking=huge ratings.

Now it's Miami's turn. A whole new set of bad girls will go to Miami, live it up, drink it up, slut it up so we can watch. I hope Oxygen stepped up their game because some of these previous girls are entertaining and unforgettable! They have twitter too! LOVE!!!



1 comment:

  1. Nice recap. I started at Season 3. Saw some YouTube clips of early seasons and it was just pitiful. I missed the very beginning of S3 but caught on. As you know, Sarah's my fave. She's been a sweetheart the two times I met her. Wasn't feelin' The Amber Show but Amber (Cookie) is straight comedy. I like Whitney and sometimes when my Boston Terrier is bad I want to hit him with my shoe at him.. (get it????) joking. I love my Boston. Tiff was a cool girl. I agree, she was always straight up with people. And Ashley is just a beauty. She really tightened up her body now.

    Season 4 - My fave is probably Flo. I really think she could be a good friend but def intimidating if you get on her bad side. I met Kate twice in the Bay Area at an appearance. Almost ran into Natalie at a nail shop in Dublin.

    Season 5 - So far I just saw the first episode and I like Lea the best, then Danielle. D looks like a very good friend of mine. I cannot stand girls like Morgan. You may think you're beautiful - confidence is all good but when girls have a really ugly personality, it ruins the entire package. She just loves getting compliments that she looks like a Kardashian.

    ReplyDelete