Thursday, August 12, 2010

Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beer Holder

This saying isn't just for women. It goes for everyone. It's also not about people, as it can also be about home decor. Art Deco looks so modern and cool on the Ikea catalog, but it's not me. I love earth tones, and throw blankets, snuggies jk, random vases, and maroon + dark cherry colored interior for the home. Pretty much stuff you can buy at www.kirklands.com

As for the boys department-well, I've been known not to like the "eye candy" type. Sure, I like the American boys from North Carolina or Boston, but my ex-boyfriend is Cuban-American and so is my son's father. I got to know them before dating them and that's what attracted me along with plenty Captain and Cokes. I know it sounds cliche' but it's really not all about the exterior. Scenario 1:

They have to prove that they are something worthwhile on the inside also. Let's say they are corporate attorneys-GREAT FOR THEM. They set their eyes on something IMPORTANT and achieved it. Now they are cheating on their wife. SMH.

Scenario 2:

Pretty woman walking by the street. She's a successful professional working(whether she has a degree or not) and she knows how to have a good time. Problem is-she DOESN'T know when to stop having a good time-drinking and partying til she blacks out EVERY TIME. Jesus take the wheel.

Scenario 3:

Not so good looking guy approaches you at the bar. Great personality with a great job and shows an interest in you and nice to your friends too. Your friends mock you and think he is fugs. Seriously who cares. You aren't in elementary school anymore and your friends opinion shouldn't matter THAT much. Of course, they are there through thick and thin and will help guide you through the worse times, but if they can't get passed how they look, they need to LOOK at themselves. heffas

As I stated, Beauty is the eye of the beholder. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment