Monday, August 16, 2010

Another School Year Is About To Embark...

and I can't believe it. I am 30. Alex is 8 and starting 3rd grade. THIRD GRADE. It's an amazing feeling, but this time of year is bittersweet for me. I am usually sensitive about my boy, but at the start of the school year, it's worse. Just him getting older is hard to take. Weird, I know.

But at the same time, there are some off the chain sales. Macy's definitely hooked it up over the weekend and so did JCPenney. It was tax-free weekend on clothes and other supplies for school, but it was a hott mess at the mall. I don't deal with crowds too well.

Teachers across many states are reporting back to work this week for the calm before the storm storm=kids.

I saw at Wal-Mart in the hood there are "The Beatles" notebooks and folders. I MUST GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment