Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Empire State Of Mindy




I want to go to New Jersey and make a cameo appearance in New York. Do you see how close New Jersey and New York are to each other? Well, to go from LaGuardia Airport in Queens to Manhattan is about 20 minutes but about a $30 cab ride if you look like your a bitch that won't fuck around or you get a nice cabby to take you. Mahanttan is so bright and so fun especially during summertime, but NOT during a heat wave no bueno. Sure it's dirty, cops are rude some cute, you have to walk a lot, but IT"S FUN! I miss it :( After a day in the city, I usually go back to good ol Jersey (by Newark Airport) and just chill with my family and friends. I don't do the whole "tourist" thing while I'm there, but whether I'm at the ESPN bar in Manhattan or Sun Tavern in Roselle Park, little town in NJ where I grew up I always end up having a spectacular time!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment