Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's Christmas Morning!



Today is December 25, 2010!! I can't frickin' believe it. The year is almost over, this crappy year is almost over, I should say. Today I woke up to my phone going off about 17 times-east coast folks not thinking for people on vacation on the west coast-but it was all "Merry Christmas" mass texts. A great way to wake up! Tomorrow the fam and I will probably hit up Target or a dollar store so we can buy Christmas stuff 75% off for our home here. Right now its a crisp 49 degrees out with not a cloud in the sky! I love this weather. The fam and I are in our fleece pajama pants and warming up with the heater on. My mom is obssessed with being thin so she went for a walk, while Alex is playing a new video game, Abby is reading all cozied up in bed, and Gustavo went back to sleep. I love Christmas because everything is closed which forces you to chill out at least one day with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment