Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Big Pimpin'

Look real close.

Do you know who that is?

That's Sean Corey Carter, of course.

Or JAY-Z.

This man has done a lot in his 41 years on this planet. He is probably one of the most influential hip hop, no scratch that, musical artists of all time. And he married Beyonce how I don't know. Jigga man is busted. Ballin, but busted.

Vegas is on and poppin for New Year's Eve (and many other night but ESPECIALLY New Year's Eve) and the huge billboards displaying who will be performing here is hard to miss. So as I drove along Las Vegas Blvd and noticed the new Cosmopolitan Hotel, I wondered who was going to play there since it's so swanky in there.

Sure enough, Jay-Z will be performing there and he was reportedly paid ONE MILLION DOLLARS for his performance. Holy mother of money! I saw Jay Z live last year and he puts on one hell of show!

You go Jigga man! Jigga what? Jigga who? Jigga big pimpin. Jigga will be my sunshine...ok I'm done with the Jay-Z song references.......

No comments:

Post a Comment