Sunday, December 26, 2010

On the day after Christmas, my true love gave to me...

Today is Sunday December 26 and what is so great about a Sunday in December...FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a blizzard on the eastern seaboard that's going in hard which has made the Vikings/Eagles game move to Tuesday.

Here on the west coast, I am watching the Jets/Bears game and its quite the nail biter. It's been a see saw, but the Jets are up 21-17 and its halftime. The Dolphins are up (miracle) 17-10. The Patriots are spanking the Bills 24-3 and the Chiefs are beating the Titans 24-7.

In NBA news, the fricken Magic beat the Celtics and the stupid Lakers lost to the Heat. The Magic snapped the Celtics 14 game winning streak on Christmas Day while celebs like Tiger Woods looked on.

Enough about sports because I'm getting pissed now. On my flight to Vegas, I saw a movie called "Ramona and Beezus" which starred Selena Gomez and Tom Brady's baby momma, Bridget Moynahan. It was cute, but since that only took 2 hours, the flight started playing tv shows, one of which was 30 Rock. That ish was funny. I don't know why I haven't been watching it(maybe my reality tv addiction had something to do with it) but I will from now on make every attempt to watch it.

Next topic....the DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of these sales are off the chain. Of course Macy's will be holding it down, as well as Target, and Kohl's(not a HUGE fan but they aight). Gamestop has a sale-all used games are buy 2 get 1 free which isn't bad for my Alex. I just wish airlines would have these kind of sales.......damn recession!

No comments:

Post a Comment