Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas :)


Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!

I have decided that I have slacked on the blog scene, so I am back due to popular demand. I am in Las Vegas now and the weather is perfect-not too cold, not hot. Earlier was family and present time over at my uncle's house and Alex opened his gifts already. Some are still in Florida because I didn't want him to take too many things on the flight back home.

Here in Vegas things are chillin'. There is no traffic and I even went to target and other stores and no rude people, cashiers were actually doing their job , and found parking easily.

Alex got a new Phineas and Ferb(LOVE THEM) DVD and we are watching it together while he is dazing in and out of sleep. He had a great Christmas and can't wait to relax tomorrow and just chill around the house!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment