Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

The end of my 2010 SUCKED!

I boarded a flight back home to Miami (yup, back home) only to receive some stank skank flight attendant's attitude. This airline, that is American hint hint, has already received 2 complaints from me. Then I left my IPOD on the plane. Never got it back. I hate Miami.

And of course this was my first New Year's Eve without my son awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.




Well I got home and had a small get together for New Year's Eve.







These were my guests.

It was small and intimate and were able to have great laughs and great convo. We even had Bravo's Wig Drop on in the background (it was on very low volume because some people have yet to embrace the great Andy Cohen) and drinks flowing. At the stroke of midnight, I was on the phone with my booboo, the power went off, and we all hugged. It was fun!

I hope 2011 brings health and happiness to myself and to my loved ones and of course to all of you!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment