Thursday, July 7, 2011

Catchin' Cartoons

Look at this cartoon family.....


Seem pretty normal, right?





It's a cartoon. How bad could it be?












This is the Griffin family, the focus of the series Family Guy. They are lewd, crude, and on the hunt for food-especially Peter, the dad. As I type this, I am actually confirming with Alex the names of the characters.

Yes, I allow Alex to watch this. He is 9 after all. No more "baby" stuff. But this is quite a difference. But he knows very well that he is NOT allowed to repeat anything that
is said on the show. And believe it or not, he doesn't. Alex is a pretty good kid when it comes to cursing. He doesn't do it at all. A few years ago, my brother Jesse, sent me a link to something Family Guy related and it was actually quite funny. It's PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdpPZDv5Xv0

No comments:

Post a Comment