Thursday, July 7, 2011

Holy Hiatus, Batman!

It's been a while since I've blogged ( I know. I know. Bad Blogger)

But I'm back! (cheers and applause)

A lot has happened since my last post........

1. Alex and I drove to Universal Studios-amazing!
2. I became a year older (Zoinks)
3. Spring came and went
4. Alex is 9 years old. NINE! That means I was pregnant 10 years ago!.
5. Another school year down the drain.
6. Did a cross country road trip from Miami to Los Angeles.
7. Sold my house
8. Moved back in with my mom

Ok so the last 2 weren't as exciting, but they are life-changing. I am finally getting out of stinkin' Miami. This dump sucks and I can't wait to get the hell up out of here. But I will miss a few things:

1. My friends, of course, but we are only a phone call/text/bbm/tweet/skype away.
2. 75 degrees in January.
3. The beach--well sometimes. I prefer the pool better and there are many pools in Vegas.
4. $25 pedi/mani/eyebrows. I love you, Olguita!

How can I forget? I am addicted to Words With Friends on the IPOD touch. Better than being addicted to drugs and alcohol, right?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment