Friday, June 25, 2010

Fabulous Friday


It's Fabulous Friday, yet again. I'm catching "Real Housewives of New Jersey" reruns and just chillin' at home. Summer vacation is in full effect and the last week has been nothing but fun. Speaking of RHONJ, Teresa Giudice, America's Favorite table flipper, is coming to Miami Beach tomorrow and hopefully I will be there. This is part of my summer time stalkin. My partner is crime, who shall remain nameless, will hopefully make it out to la playa with me. It'll be hot as 3 hells at the beach, but totally worth it. I am so infatuated with reality tv, the Hollywood glam, and all that jazz. It dates back to my childhood, when my childhood friend was obsessed with E! and we always watched "Talk Soup." That was the beginning for me. Now at 30, I follow all kinds of celebrities on twitter and some actually respond to me (and yes, I scream like a little girl when they do). See ya later, Prostitution Whores!


1 comment: