Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Are you there Vodka? It's me, Mindy!!!


How yummy is vodka? VERY yummy! As luck would have it, I cannot drink until Friday but I know it once Friday comes, I will def start with a vodka on the rocks. Then who knows. Vodka is actually very tasty and is one of those brands that are good even when you are drinking the cheap brand (well, except for Smirnoff Ice. All that does is piss me off-because the alcohol never kicks in-and give me heartburn. Then again, if you like it, mad props to you ya cheap date!) However, cheap vodka even works with an Alcoholic Arnold Palmer(vodka, iced tea, lemonade).

Other great vodka inspired drinks are:

Vodka Tonic-the "I don't know what to order" drink
Vodka & Cranberry-the other "I don't know what to order" drink
Vodka(any brand really) and Sprite-your basic "let's get crunk" drink
3 Olives Vodka(Grape) and Sprite-it's like Robitussin with a kick to it
GreyGoose and Pineapple-crazy mix, but oh so deelish
Ciroc (yup, the one Diddy endorses) and Lemonade-for feelin' fab and fresh
Long Island Iced Tea-fasten your seat belts. hold on tight. put your head between your legs and kiss your ass good-bye.

These are just some mixed vodka drinks that are delicious, but I don't know about nutritious. Now I'm off to sleep that way when I wake up it's Wednesday which means it's one day closer to Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment