Sunday, June 27, 2010

Holy Balls!

Today, I got my stalk on. My nameless partner in crime and I went to Lincoln Road on South Beach and waited to see Teresa Giudice from "Real Housewives of New Jersey." We had a blast. Those couple of hours flew by between creepers, crazy Lezbot managers, and tighty whitie cottage cheese, it was off the hook. I have Teresa's book "Skinny Italian" already. I didn't take it with me because I thought I would be thrown out for not buying the book from the bookstore at that very moment. So my friend and I just stared at her and took about 245 pictures. At one point Teresa waved at me, and I shrieked like a little girl who just saw Miley Cyrus or something to that nature. Finally, when the end of the line was near we decided to get in line. Well, my friend was more ballsy then me because I was embarrassed that we weren't buying a book. So I finally get to Teresa and I start to cry. YES. CRY. And so did my P.I.C-well, to her defense, her eyes simply got watery. She could feel my emotions. She is my soul sister after all. Teresa was probably thinking I was a hott mess for shedding a few tears because she then proceeds to tell me "Aw. Come here. Let me give you a kiss." I died. again. I couldn't even remember my name!
Thank goodness for my soul sister-thanks, JANE!




Jane has the same birthday as my son, Alex. They are little twins and I love it! I gave her belated birthday gift (May 31 is their birthday) and she liked it! Even my Dr. Seuss quotes post its (Dr. Seuss is the bomb. His books are broken down for little ones, but really have deep morals in it. "Hurray for Diffindoffer Day" is a classic). In the spirit of reality tv, we decided to log on to twitter and watch Bravo clips when we got back to her house. It was fun, fabulous, and funny. Can't wait for the next stalkin' adventures...I wonder who's going to be the lucky C-List or Z-List celeb?

(This is Alex and my mom)



1 comment:

  1. Awww, how cute :-) I posted my blog about yesterday also.

    ReplyDelete