Monday, June 28, 2010

Manic Monday


I wish it was Sunday...cuz that's my fun day! Well, not really because Alex comes home later now that it's summer. But Mondays are still crazy even though I'm on vacation. I want to do something for the 4th of July but I am so tan it's not even cute anymore. It's so damn hot what else is there to do? BBQ? HELLS to the no! I sweat profiosly on my forehead, I think I need botox. So I am trying to plan something last minute(typical Hispanic, right?) and trying to figure out how to download music to my IPOD. I know. I am so 2001. But hey, at least I am trying to get up to speed with this whole technology thing. I cooked and cleaned and today Alex has his cartooning class at 4:30pm. Tonight is a new episode of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" and I'm so excited. Teresa(whom we all know I love love love) will throw down with Dirty Danielle and I believe this is the episode where Ashley (Jacqueline's daughter) yanks out a chunk of Dirty D's weave! That prostitution whore! I hope she get an ass kicking too!

No comments:

Post a Comment