Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Funday At Home

Yes, that's my living room. Yes, I know its almost February. Don't hate. At least my decorations matches my interior decor.

I don't know the first thing about movies. They don't entertain me the way they did when I was younger. I could've gotten lost in a movie and my mom or grandma didn't have to worry about me, but now I would rather read a book, watch "Dateline NBC", or of course, a reality TV show.
On Lifetime I saw "Craigslist Killer" and recommended it to a student and he actually watched it. Even gave me a verbal report on it and when I asked happened as a result of the Craigslist Killer, he responded "no more erotic services are offered on Craigslist. What does that mean?" I told him if they don't offer it then it doesn't matter what it means!
I also got recommended to watch "A Walk To Remember" only because I don't like to watch chick flicks, but for a student I will watch it. It's only fair if I give him a book to read that I watch the movie he told me to watch. I haven't watched it and as I scrolled on my On Demand feature I didn't see it. Going to Blockbuster wasn't on the plan but maybe I'll do it this week.
I'm also watching the Pro Bowl and for the 2nd year, it's on before the Super Bowl. I love how they have the mic's on the players and you can hear the plays being called by Peyton Manning and Matt Ryan hottie alert.
Here's to a productive and healthy week to all!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Cool. I watched The Craigslist Killer only because it was talked about so much on Twitter.
    A Walk to Remember. Crazy how Mandy Moore grew up so much. I guess it's inevitable.

    ReplyDelete