Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs..



These rain drops out here are so big they are the size of meatballs. The weather is so depressing outside-cloudy, raining, dark, gloomy. I feel like we are in London or something. I woke up thinking this would be a fun day with some friends. Well being that one friend is as reliable as a wet paper bag, that didn't happen. Another friend of mine came over and the weather got her sleepy so she took a nap but she just left to get all whored up for tonight. Where are we going? I don't know. Hopefully, alcohol will be involved. Nothing outdoors because of this weather, but hopefully it will be fun. Besides, I am fun. Drunk, sober, indoors, outdoors-I put the P in Party! Or so I'd like to think....









No comments:

Post a Comment