Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Insomnia? Jet Lag? Time Adjust? AAHHHHH!

Holy mother of insomnia. It's 4:35 in the AM and I am wide awake as if it were 4:35 in the PM. I cannot sleep at a decent hour lately. I know there are a number of things running through my mind but man oh man, all I want to do is sleep at a decent hour so I can wake up at a decent hour.

I was in Las Vegas for a minute so I know that's not helping but instead of popping pills let's try to take the natural route.

1. Watching Nick at Nite. The shows are funny but damn it helps me fall asleep.

2. Drinking Tilo Tea (Linden Leaves Tea). It's meant to relax your body so you can ease your body into sleep.

3. Take a melatonin. These are over the counter don't think they are FDA approved. ZOIKS! pills you can take. But hey it's better than Ambien or Xanax.

4. Generic brand sleeping pills. Don't pop 3 at a time every night or anything, but damn they help!

Good night to all! Well good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment