Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Good Journalism


Good journalism consists of facts, truth, a wealth of knowledge and sometimes entertainment. In my Intro to Journalism class, I had to read the New York Times religiously as my teacher would quiz us on the articles that were covered at the time. Because of that class, I still read it. Don't get me wrong, I also read US Magazine, People, and Star. Pena.

I also read the Miami New Times. It's a local newspaper that not only informs us of local news, but it also informs the public of an array of activities going on in the Miami Metropolitan Area. Broward & Palm Beach too!

www.miaminewtimes.com www.browardpalmbeach.com

Click on the Restaurants Tab, then scroll down to happy hours and it will show good happy hours in the area!

You're Welcome!






No comments:

Post a Comment