Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jersey Shore 2 and Teen Mom 2


Upon my return from Sin City, I remembered about 2 shows that make me laugh. Teen Mom 2 started this week but I didn't catch the first episode. I hope Amber beats some fatty ass again. That's always funny to watch reason 349284209834124143 why I'm not having any more kids.

Jersey Shore 2 premieres this Thursday July 29th and they will fist pump their way all over Miami Beach. The trailer seems pretty good as the guidos and guidettes from the Northeast engage in more physical fights with each other yes! more alcohol induced crazy nights snooki and sammi fighting some hoes at da club and of course other situations. I think everyone hates Angelina, not just the men. I think JWOWW even beats some Angelina ass. Angelina sucks anyways. She hates on guys, girls, everyone and everything. She needs to stay in Staten Island and be pathetic all by her damn self.

Lots of great summer TV! LOVES IT!

1 comment: