Sunday, July 4, 2010

Forever 21?


At times I wish I was 21-no rent, no mortgage, no weird getting old diseases, good music played on the radio, you could fly anywhere in the continental U.S. for cheap, and cost of living wasn't so bad. But at the same time, I didn't have my child-my reason for living (awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I know). But there are things that I do that can take me back to that age-


Shop-I am a woman. It is in my blood to shop.

Download music-I can download some old school Jay-Z and Nas and I'm good.

Getting my drink on-Anytime. Anywhere. Granted I don't drink as much, but I feel a little tipsy from time to time (case in point-yesterday).

Talking to some old school friends-Just reminiscing on the old times always puts a smile on my face.


Speaking of Forever 21-the store is pretty fabulous. I KNOW I cannot get more than half of the stuff there because, let's face it, I don't fit into their sizes. But man, sometimes I glance at their website and these little girls don't know how lucky they are! Supposedly, their sandals (the flats, of course) don't even hurt! Just a little something to think about next time you pass by the store and think you can't get anything. You never know.

www.forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment