Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday Coupon Clipping



Back in the dizzle, I used to help my Abuelita and Ma cut coupons in the Sunday paper. I must admit, I don't read the actual newspaper in Miami. I use the online version. Nowadays, I just turn on my computers and voila! The shopping world is at my fingertips!
On Groupon.com, the savings on there is bomb.com because it gives you discounts on activities you may have thought about doing but can't. But with the savings you think to yourself "How could I pass this up?" and of course, you get it! Just sign up with them and enter the city you live in. Most major cities will have savings for you!
On restaurant.com, you do have to pay, BUT, you pay $10 for a $25 gift certificate (on average). Again, you plug in your city or zip code and a variety of participating restaurants will show up! Can't beat that!
I also go to Macys.com religiously and Target.com on Sundays to see their new sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment