Sunday, July 4, 2010

Marvelous Marketing


How friggin' cute is this puppy? It's so teeny tiny! Look at it's paws, those cute little eyes, those baby little whiskers, the button nose!

Now that I am a night owl and can sleep at whatever time I want to, infomercials seem to be the thing to watch on late late late television. For the most part, I am NOT sold on any of those informercials I see. BUT DANG! Once you hear Sarah McLachlan start to sing "Angel"...come on...you KNOW what I'm talking about ...."In the arms of an angel..fly away from here" That's it. It was over for me. Waterworks shortly ensued.

It's a really heart-wrenching commercial for abused animals and I am not an animal lover, per say, but damn that commercial really hit me hard (and I wasn't even on my period). So I gave in. Damn those marketers!!!! They hit the money shot with those sad little puppy eyes and the damn song to match!!!! Oh well. At the end of the day, I am contributing to a great cause and I know lots of pet owners. Those pets are an addition to their family. It's deep yo! Hell, I don't even kill cockroaches anymore(Sorry, Chrissy)-they deserve to live too!

No comments:

Post a Comment