Thursday, January 27, 2011

Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Green and Yellow Green and Yellow

I told you the Steelers were going to beat the Jets hahahahaha.


Super Bowl is next Sunday and I think I am having a party at my house to celebrate it. Since the Seahawks were eliminated, I've been rooting for the Packers since. Big Ben is hot but he has already won a Super Bowl very recently.

This year the Super Bowl is in Dallas and I read an article that the city is looking to hire a couple thousands strippers, yes strippers, for the weekend smh .

I'm thinking of baking 2 cakes and I hate to bake one with black and yellow and the other green and yellow. And since Green Bay Packers fans are cheese heads, having a big cheese variety here at the party. But as for the Steelers, I don't know what their food specialty is but luckily my good friend Britt will be helping with this party. I want to keep it simple and hopefully it will be :) The day after Super Bowl should also be a legal holiday. Morning After Monday it should be called. Maybe I should write to President Obama......

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Duncan Hines butter recipe cake mix is my favorite. Mmmm. Butter.

    ReplyDelete