Thursday, January 27, 2011

I went to New York!

New York City is so much fun, but so is New Jersey. I got to spend time with family and friends, but damn it was COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My niece had a birthday party and she is such a little button nose pretty lady. She is 6, blonde hair, blue eyes, a true doll.

I had dinner and drinks with friends and it was a blast. My friend has a cute apartment in the city, with a view and location to die for! I think I need to go back when the temperature is about 30 degrees warmer.



In good old Jersey, I played with kids, friends, and snow. It was a blast! My skin dried out so bad, but damn my hair looked fly!




Yes! Today is Thursday! JERSEY SHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment