Saturday, January 8, 2011

OOOOOOOHHHHH SNAP!

So it's finally Friday. My son is back home, laundry is done, food shopping is complete, and Dateline NBC came and went. I've had a hellacious week at work so I stormed out of there as soon as I could. I normally don't go out on Friday nights, as it's my night to chill out, but tomorrow night I will be hangin with some of my girls. I need a drink PRONTO.

I'm watching Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and Pee-Wee Herman is on there creepy. Yea yea yea I used to watch his show but he is creepy. Fallon also created a song called "The Pro Bowl Shuffle" you know, like the Chicago Bears sang "The Super Bowl Shuffle." And Fallon's impression of Tom Brady is hilarious. You can check it out on NBC.COM under Jimmy Fallon Show. Michelle Williams is also on and she is Heath Ledger's baby momma and her pixie hair cut is a bit odd. She looks like a boy and needs to get extensions. STAT. Damn stylist of Michelle Williams, where you at?

No comments:

Post a Comment