Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Moving on up...to the west side?


I am thinking of moving out of Florida, but have so many thoughts about it. IF I didn't have my boo-boo, as pictured below, trust me I would just get up and go. The only good thing about South


Florida is the weather except the summer. It's looking more and more like Las Vegas is the way to go because I am so familiar with the suburban city/town called Summerlin. Summerlin is a great family-friendly city that has a population of about 100,00 (November 2010, Wikipedia) while Miami has 2.5 million overcrowded, hot, muggy, underpaid, ghetto, trust me I could go on forever. Mind you, the whole state of Nevada has about 2.7 million according to the 2010 U.S. Census. I also had the chance to go to Houston and Chicago and while both are great cities, my family is familiar and comfortable with the lifestyle in good ol' Summerlin. My family has to be considered in this move only because of my boo-boo as pictured above.

Everyone I talk to tells me how wherever they live is so bad, but Miami really sucks. I could really go on and on about this topic and the more I talk about it, the more pissed I'll get so I'm going to stop while I'm ahead. So far 2011 has been a little on the down side because my boo-boo is still livin it up in Vegas. Now I am watching the People's Choice Awards and Queen Latifah is talking to the Kardashians and they look pretty good. Khloe lightened her hair no bueno. Zac Efron looks damn good too muy bueno. Queen Latifah looks pretty good, but she needs to come out of the closet already! She is large and in charge! Blonk!

No comments:

Post a Comment