Monday, January 10, 2011

To Move or Not to Move?...that is the question

I am so conflicted as to where I should move to. I am sick and tired of Miami and the bullshit that comes with it. But they do have great weather unless during March-November you getting your tan on at the beach. I really don't know how I have done 13 summers here and not melted into permenently brown woman. Summer time I am Foxy Cleopatra and I got a whole lot o lovin!! I'm even thinking Ft. Myers Florida. It's on the west side of Florida and probably a 1.5 hour away from my house.

My dream would be NJ. But damn shit is expensive. Homeless people in Newark live better than some Cubans I see living in Hialeah. I can't do it. But I do see myself visiting NYC in the near future.

Even on the west coast....I SEE YOU VEGAS!! I SEE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment