Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rewind #2

As I look at my laundry basket, I want to cringe. I hate it when my laundry fills 2 baskets because it makes me feel dirty! Weird, I know but I do laundry on a weekly basis to PREVENT this. Teen Mom 2 premiered on MTV and one teen mom, Janelle, is especially disgusting. She is a poor excuse of a person-horrible daughter(cursing, hitting, yelling), horrible friend (who yells and slams door in front of friends), and of course horrible mother. She was recently arrested on drug charges and trespassing. She is a dingbat and don't want to watch the show because of her and YOU KNOW THAT IS HARD FOR ME!!!! I love my bad girls, teen moms, i used to be fat chicks, basketball wives jumpoffs, real househeffas, I love 'em all! But damn, Janelle is disgusting. And she is being glorified in this reality tv spotlight. She is walking vomit.

Jersey Shore 3 premiered tonight and it was good! I must admit, I really like Jersey Shore. They are so hilarious. Sammi is a hott mess. Poor thing. She is so blinded by Ronnie. Hopefully she learns her lesson. Ronnie is funny when he is with the boys. Pauly D is hilarious cabs are heeya, Vinny is a hottie, Mike is ugly, but funny too, JWOWW is laid back but gives Sammi a bitch slap love, Snookie thinks she's the shit now relax, and new girl Deena is a party in a body but Ronnie had to checked her ass real quick. Seems like it'll be a good season. I will definitely tune in!!!! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment