Thursday, January 27, 2011

Interesting Thursday

It's been a week since I left to NJ and I'm kind of bummed about it. I like the weather here in Miami, but that's about all I like about it here. Next month I have President's Day off so you know I'm looking to get away :) just don't know where. Not back to New York, Not Vegas, Not Chicago, Not Houston, Not Charlotte, I don't know where.

On twitter, I follow @Airfarewatchdog (and you should too) and I replied to a post they twittered and they forwarded my information on to someone at the New York Times because I travel so frequently. I did an interview with a reporter and hopefully what I said can help people travel without breaking their bank accounts. Hmm. Maybe I should go back to NY.

With that said, maybe I should look for airfares for my February getaway!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment