Sunday, January 16, 2011

Party time. Excellent.

In the picture above you see someone not too particularly impressed with the dessert placed in front of him. I think he may have been more satisfied if the candles were inside the milkshake. But as Americans we all know when it's someone's birthday, there is a birthday cake, birthday brownie, birthday cupcake, etc.

Birthday boy above is my Uncle Carlos. He lives in Las Vegas and from what I saw he celebrated at the newest addition to the Las Vegas Strip, The Cosmopolitan Hotel. Carlos is a great guy do you think I would just pick anyone as my son's godfather and wished him a happy birthday wee early in the morning. I love him a lot and even though he is my uncle, we are also like siblings because we are only about a year apart.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment